Search This Blog

Sunday, September 17, 2017

A Few Words On Things



Ok, I think a little explaining is in order..

I'm not here to be the boss of anything. I'm not here to highjack Scott's blog. He trusts me with the Blogger pass, so that's good enough for me (and most of you). And also, I was mentioning Willard in passing, not comparing myself to him. And I DID used to have a blog of my own, before Google took it away from me.

I'm here to keep a friend's hobby afloat, not open myself up to abuse. So, as much as I've liked hearing some of your encouragement -Simonthecat, yours has always been appreciated - comments will be disabled on my posts for the foreseeable future. If you like something I've posted, "+1" it.

Got a good one coming. Should be up by morning. Anybody remember my Eighties covers project? I've expanded it and restructured it. Coming at you soon.

No comments: