Search This Blog

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Sorry.......

I'm going to have to stop this for a while.....my presonal problems have become overwhelming and I really cannot concetrate on anything else. I hope you've enjoyed the stuff I've posted up until now, if not, I am sorry, but I have GOT to get my wife and son back.....I've done wrong and need to correct the problems in order to make myslef the person that my wife can love as a husband and my son can look up to as a real father.....should that everhappen, I may resume with m ore posts, we'll see, but as for now, at least temporarily, this is goodbye. If you are a spiritual being please say a prayer for me that everything will be alright, because right now I don't think it will be.

7 comments:

  1. once you realize the unsulliable nature of the intellect it is no longer necessary to seek absolution for past sins. just be careful in this incarnation.......one foot in front of the other....when in doubt make tea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know if you are trying to be funny or not, if youare, blow me......I have done some things to BADLY hurt my wife, without who I am nothing. I have got to get things fixed up with her before I can worry about whether or not to post albums for you slugs, very few of whom ever comment upon them anyway (apoplogies to those wh do)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hang in there brother. I will miss your posts but bless you for focusing on what is important. Commit to being in it for the long haul - you'll get through it

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will return with more stuff, just don't know when.....I have got to undo the wrongs I have done to my family first.......they take priority far above the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope it all works out well for you & your family .

    Peace & Love .

    ReplyDelete
  6. Family always comes first. Remember to be humble, be accountable, willing to change and come from a place of love. Best of luck to you.
    Oh, and thank you for your incredible posts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I second what Gordon said. Best of luck to you

    ReplyDelete