Search This Blog

Friday, August 5, 2016

Oh, hell, why not add this

I'm going to also post "All About Women, The Encyclopedia of Seduction"........ok, WHY would I NOT? Hey, I've been married for 30 years or so, and I am DONE with that.....I'm in  a NEW FABULOUS relationship (Hi Angie!), BUT, I realize, after 30 years, that SEX can actually be FUN, despite what my previous marriage partner seems to think,.........sex is fucking GREAT if it's with someone you are really into, or simply with ANYONE (a stranger is fine), if you are both INTO it.......fuck this we are all mammals......we should be fucking each other like the animals that we are. Love is another matter, we can discuss that another time, but we are talking RAW ANIMAL SEX right now, and THAT also is a VERY important aspect of life, in my opinion anyway!

http://www77.zippyshare.com/v/YdroA5QG/file.html

No comments:

Post a Comment