Search This Blog

Friday, September 16, 2016

Elephant Stone

Another newer contribution from John N comes from Montreal psych outfit Elephant Stone.....this is album #4 for them, and I enjoyed it enough that I would accept offers to post the other three, just to say I've heard them....it's really quite good, as modern-day psych CAN BE (I know, when it's BAD, it's, well......)

The track "Manipulator" is a good one, but there are another gem or two waiting for you should you venture here.

SHIP OF FOOLS-01 manipulator/02 Where I'm Going/03 Cast the First Stone/04 Photograph/05 See that Light/06 Run Sister Run/07 Love Is Like a Spinning Wheel/08 Andromeda/09 The Devil's Shelter/10 Silence Can Say So Much/10 Au Gallis

I'd take the chance on this one, psych fans, quite an enjoyable buzz.......

2 comments: