Search This Blog

Friday, March 17, 2017

Cold Body Radiation

John N submits three efforts from Cold Body Radiation......CBR are a one-man band from the Netherlands,
and crank out some dark metal/ dreamy shoegaze......listening right now and giving excellent marks!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DEER TWILIGHT (2011)

1.
2.
 07:26
3.
4.
 05:05
5.
6.
7.

THE LONGEST SHADOWS EVER CAST (2013) (EP)

01-The Longest Shadows Ever Cast /02 The Last Days of Summer

A CLEAR PATH (2014)



6 comments:

  1. deer
    http://www12.zippyshare.com/v/Fm1YmSTJ/file.html

    longest
    http://www71.zippyshare.com/v/70U2tSls/file.html


    clear
    http://www25.zippyshare.com/v/q9hGxXTA/file.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you know that you can create short urls with AdFly and receive cash from every visit to your short links.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. Dpbossmatka

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have bookmarked your website because this site contains valuable information in it. I am really happy with articles quality and presentation. Thanks a lot for keeping great stuff. I am very much thankful for this site. high da pa backlink

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good website! I truly love how it is simple on my eyes and the data are well written. I am wondering how I could be notified whenever a new post has been made. I’ve subscribed to your feed which must do the trick! Have a nice day! The Tech Infinite

    ReplyDelete