Search This Blog

Sunday, March 19, 2017

Sonic's Rendezvous Band

Fred "Sonic" Smith, after his stint with the MC5 and prior to his death, recorded a bit of material with Sonic's Rendezvous Band, which weren't officially released until several years later.....I can't find my copy of the "City Slang"album right now, so I give you "Sweet Nothing", which is some good old Detroit rock n roll, and includes "City Slanga" which was a minor local hit in Detroit...see what you think of this, and if anyoane has any more material from this band, LOVE to hear anything anyone could help out with......I'll post "City Slang" the album just as soon as I can FIND it in my mess of a CD room.......

01 Dangerous 3:30/02 Let's Do It Again/03 3:37 Hearts 3:40/04 Sweet Nothin' 7:14/05 Live & Learn 3:29/06 Asteroid B-612 4:59/07Song L.3:38/ 08 City Slang 8:27

http://www103.zippyshare.com/v/auap1OYb/file.html

No comments:

Post a Comment