Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 17, 2016

John N amazes me AGAIN

Well, I thought I had stumped you all with my post of stoner semi-unknowns Jack and the Bearded
Fishermen......I requested help finding their other LP's, REALLY expecting none.....along comes John N, who seemingly owns every CD ever made, with a batch of stuff from Jack & Co.

Of course, I am uncertain if this is their entire catalogue, but I'm guessing MAYBE it is, since it even includes a split single (with Hombre Malo)......I'm gonna go see if I can find track lists for these, I'll be RIGHT back!

HUNTING ISN'T EASY (WHEN DOGS BECOME WOLVES)- 01 Intro/02 Well Done Black Wolves/03 Good Bye Black Wolves/04 Don't Need Friday/05 Lightning Colt/06 Shipwrecked and Survivors

MINOR NOISE-01 Autumn Arrows/02 Low Tide/03 Reminder/04 Minor Noise/05 Inverted Queen/06 Way Out/07 Wet Black Papers/08 Tina/09 White Hours/10 Program

SPLIT SINGLE WITH HOMBRE MALO-01 HOMBRE MALO-A Desert For A Man/02 JACK & THE BEARDED FISHERMEN-Spies of Congress

Thanks a million to John N, I think this fills out the collection, as best as I can tell......for the record, "Hunting" came out in 2009, "Places to Hide" (which I posted last week) is from 2011, as is the split single, and Minor Noise is from 2014......great submission John N, we need more lesser-known stoner rock n roll here!



1 comment:

  1. HUNTING
    http://www101.zippyshare.com/v/iQr01wO4/file.html

    SPLIT
    http://www79.zippyshare.com/v/4rEw8K8x/file.html

    MINOR
    http://www55.zippyshare.com/v/gEGK91AO/file.html

    ReplyDelete