Search This Blog

Sunday, June 25, 2017

Mega Sons of Garage Fuzz Part 19-

I think the "original" Garage Fuzz torrent had about 20 parts, as will this one........today we have letters U &
V, and again, I have trimmed any overlap from the original series.....thanks again to James for creating these brilliant torrents, please keep them alive

PART 19-01 UGLY DUCKLINGS-Nothin/02 UNBELIEVEABLE UGLIES-Get Straight/03 UNDERDOGS-Dont Pretend/04 UNDERDOGS-Get Down ON Your Knees/05 UNDERPRIVLEGED-Come On/06 UNIQUES-My Babe/07 UNIQUES-Run And Hide/08 UNKNOWN-Would I Still Be Her Man/09 UNRELATED SEGMENTS- Cry Cry Cry/10 UPRISERS-Let Me Take You Down/11 VAGRANTS-A Sunny Summer Rain/12 VAGRANTS-And When Its Over/13 VAGRANTS-Beside the Sea/14 VANCE CHARLES & THE SONICS-My Soul/15 VENTURI 5-The Way You Feel/16 VERSATILES-Cyclothymia/17 VERSATILES-Somethin Like A Man/18 VINE STREET BOYS-Come On Over/19 VOIDS-I'm In a Fix

PART 1-http://www103.zippyshare.com/v/COySE70U/file.html
PART 2-http://www109.zippyshare.com/v/ZsMezewm/file.html

No comments:

Post a Comment