Search This Blog

Monday, April 20, 2015

Cliff from the UK, my reggae GO-TO guy submits another masterwork

Well, great friend if the blog Cliff is back, releaseing more reggae joy upon us.......as I've said, while I
love the music, my KNOWLEDGE is extremely limited.........so I let him do the work, which is why, like Brian, Apantabapanta, Dave Sez, and more, he is a valuable member of the team that we cannot live with out........here is what Cliff has to say to us THIS week:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


2 comments:

  1. Great choices, Cliff - LKJ, Misty in Roots and Steel Pulse are amongst the best reggae I know. Quite agree on Steel Pulse never quite equalling Handsworth. Meanwhile here's something you might not have: http://darkcircleroom4.blogspot.com/search/label/Linton%20Kwesi%20Johnson
    and
    http://floppybootstomp-ii.blogspot.com/search/label/Linton%20Kwesi%20Johnson

    From memory, I also gave these to BigScott but I can't search the blog, so I offer links to circle's and silent's blogs.

    Cheers, Dave Sez.

    ReplyDelete