Search This Blog

Monday, April 13, 2015

My man Cliff from the UK with more reggae greatness

My great friend Cliff has presented me with another package of reggae greatness, I am not at ALL knowledgeable about this wonderful music, (I do love it), but have very, very little knowledge on the subject.....so my great friend Cliff generously sends us a few classic reggae LP's each week, and I am grateful as hell.......people like Cliff, Brian, Andie James, Apantabapanta, Jose, and Dave Sez are FANTASTIC contributors to this blog from all over the planet, and I LOVE them for all the work they do, that is the absolute truth....I likely would have given up on this shit a year ago, had it not been for WONDERFUL guest contributors who have been such incredible helpers over the months.......I will be here as long as you all want me to be, and my assistants will be here as long as they wish to be.......so that is that.....ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU for helping me create this blog, in sort of the image I always imagined it........I want people from WHEREVER to contribute ANY THING, ANY KIND OF STUFF......let's make the world SMALLER and all enjoy what the other man has to share. As for now, here is Cliff's latest fantastic contribution.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



1 comment:

  1. Thanks cliff for all the great reggae.its always to listen to some reggae.

    ReplyDelete