Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Bad Brains

One of the great hardcore punk albums of the early 1980's, came from Washington DC's Bad Brains......it
would be worth it simply for "Pay to Cum", but that's about a tenth of it......their dense, hardpunk/reggae was unique and great. This is their best album, I have them all I think, ask if you have a special request for one/more.

http://www117.zippyshare.com/v/pCK5tpeb/file.html



1."Sailin' On"1:55
2."Don't Need It"1:07
3."Attitude"1:19
4."The Regulator"1:08
5."Banned in D.C."2:12
6."Jah Calling" (live in studio)2:31
7."Supertouch/Shitfit"2:31
8."Leaving Babylon"4:10



9."Fearless Vampire Killers"1:07
10."I"2:05
11."Big Take Over"2:57
12."Pay to Cum(live in studio)1:25
13."Right Brigade"2:27
14."I Luv I Jah" (live in studio)6:22
15."Intro"/16. "Outro"

NOTE: There has been an important addendum placed with the "Older UK Band" post......might want to check it out while you can!

3 comments:

  1. May have been the worst concert of my life when they played Riot Fest about 5 years ago. Horrible. HR just stood still and mumble into the mic. I sure hope they are better now since he has had his brain surgery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to see their ROIR release. TIA

    ReplyDelete
  3. I marched up 5th Ave from Washington Sq next to HR one 420 Day parade in NYC way back when. We made it as far as Cetral Park where the cops were waiting for us, banging the police barriers with their billy clubs in unison before they charged us.

    ReplyDelete