Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Cliff's Reggae post, kind of

So, Cliff sent me another reggae post today, and, for whatever reason, I simply cannot get the file to open,
no idea why.......I've asked him to resend it if he can, but he is going on holiday for a short while, so we'll see what happens....anyway I love and look forward to Cliff's reggae submissions, so, in substitution, I'll slip in something from my VERY limited reggae stash.......two volumes of "Hemp: A Reggae Tribute to the Beatles".....yes, I know that compared to Cliff's totally legit posts, this is kind of gimmicky, but it is kind of what I have.....pretty good too really. I hope Cliff would approve!

VOLUME 1-01 ALI CAMPBELL, SLY AND ROBBIE-A HMATANard Day's Night/02 SIG RAGGA-The Fool On the Hill/03 RAS ATTITUDE AND ONENESS BAND-Yesterday/04 LOS PERICOS-Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band/05 MELLOW MOOD-Love Me Do/06 DAVID HINDS-Ticket To Ride/07 QUIQUE NIERA & DUBIES-Across the Universe/08 GROUNDATION-Come Together/09 DESMOND FOSTER-And I Love Her/10 GOMBA JAHBARI-Help!/11 OLODUM-Let It Be/12 PABLO MOLINA & LEOES DE ISREAL-All You Need Is Love/13 RAGING FYAH-You Won't See Me/14 DENNIS BOVELL-Flying/15 NAIROBI & UGO-I Am the Walrus/16 BIG MOUNTAIN-Imagine

VOLUME 2-01 CULTURA PROFETICA-All Things Must Pass/02 NKULEE DUBE & THE ROBOTIKS-Something/03 LA ZIMBABWE-Back In the USSR/04 YELLOWMAN & TIMIAS- In My Life/05 MATAMBA-All My Loving/06 SISTER MARY ELEPHANT-Please Mr. Postman/07 BAHIANO-Blackbird/08 TRIBO DE JAH-Michelle/09 REBELUTION-Please Please Me/10 10 FT GANJA PLANT-You Got to Hide Your Love Away/11 PREZIDENT BROWN-From Me To You/12 MELLOW MOOD & PLATO BANTON-Love Me Do (Reprise)/13 BAMBU STATION-The Inner Light/14 JAHDAN BLAKKAMORE, HUMANIDUB, AND ZION TRAIN-Dear Prudence/15 GAUDI-While My Guitar Gently Weeps/16 RAS MICHAEL & THE SONS OF NEGUS-Give Peace a Chance

Hope ya like it, see ya when ya get back Cliff, have fun and be safe!


3 comments: