Search This Blog

Saturday, January 7, 2017

Ohio State Buckeyes 2003

Ahhhh, go dunk your head......I found this in the same stack of non-musical discs in which I found the "UFO"
thing.....hey, the Buckeyes bit a big one vs. Clemson........but, hey, the thrilling 2014 National Championship run was incredible, as was this, the 2002 season, an amazing season, and a "mythical" national championship as well.....the year of Maurice Clarett, Craig Krenzel, Mike Doss........a great team, one of the many that we Buckeyes are accustomed to having.......I'm just fucking around, don't jump on me, they deserved to be drilled by Clemson, and the damn Vikings went nowhere this year after a 5-0 start......

Anyway, any Buckeyes fans out there, take a second and dig this highlight disc from that amazing season, and it WAS amazing......if you recall, the game went to OT and OSU won it on a VERY questionable, if not an out and out piss poor officiating call......what do I say about that? I say "who gives a fuck?"...... Miami never got the benefit of an official's call before? Laughable........but that WAS an amazing team, and it was a plaesure to venture to Arizona and watch them win the title.......

I got the chance to meet Coach Tressel when my son was on a college visit to Youngstown State where Mr. Tressell is currently employed......I shook his hand and thanked him for the 2002/3 season......normally, I'd feel silly doing such a thing.....in this case,

1 comment: