Search This Blog

Friday, January 27, 2017

Son of Garage Fuzz, Volume 5

Well, letter "E" should be pretty easy to get through, so I'll throw up right now as well......glad I found this
torrent to supplement the previous huge batch, they have both been quite popular......and I understand why, obscure Nugget rock is one of the great joys in life, along with obscure punk, obscure glam, obscure stoner rock......you get the idea.......I love me some Nugget rock and I hope after I finish this one, I find another huge torrent, and can make a "Grandsons of Garage Fuzz".......for now, continue to enjoy the flood of great tunes coming your way in these fab volumes!

VOLUME 5-01 EDDIE & THE STOMPERS-The Stompers Ride/02 ELECTRAS-Dirty Old Man/03 ELECTRIC PRUNES- You've Never Had It Better/04 ELEKTRAS-Say You Love Me/05 ELOIS-By My Side/06 EMBERS-Evelyn/07 EMBLEMS-We're Gonna Love/08 ENDEAVORS-Distortions/09 EPICS-East Side Story/10 EPICS-Humpty Dumpty/11 EQUALS-My life Ain't Easy/12 EVERGREEN BLUES-Three's a Crowd/13 EVIL-From a Curbstone/14 EVIL-Whatcha Gonna Do About It/15 EX-CELS-Like a Dream/16 EXOTICS-I Was Alone


1 comment: