Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Sometimes It's a Dilemma

OK, sometimes (especially of late) I get a link from one of my vast network of friends that I wand to share BADLY, and also know it will be quickly removed......this is one of those times.....I'm going to talk in code here, a bit, to attempt to keep this alive for as long as I can......you all know David Jones, right? Did you know he passed last year? Tragic loss for all of us.....he was nearing birthday no. 70 at the time of his death.....this EP is supposedly the final work of his life.

Entitled "No Plan", the disc includes "Lazarus", which was on Jones' final album, as well as some material for the musical Lazarus.......I hope you know to whom I refer, I don't want to say too much......just to say that this was sent to me by John N, and is essential if you are a Jones fan. Gotta say the track "Killing a Little Time" turns out to be a really good one.

Don't wanna say much, want to leave this up as long as I can. Please hurry if you care.

NO PLAN-01 Lazarus/02 No Plan/03 Killing a Little Time/04 When I Met You

Everyone please check out this unknown singer/musician, I really think he will be missed.......please give thanks to John N for this one.

5 comments:

  1. Cheers Scott. Has the link been taken down already?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I forgot to put it up......well that's one way to stop deletes ......ill fix it in a while, sorry

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www25.zippyshare.com/v/52G8ac4m/file.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks scott. I miss Mr. Jones dearly.

    ReplyDelete