Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Adrian Borland

This is a Fabio submission with which I am not familiar, (1997) Adrian Borland's "5:00'......not much detail given other than track list, does this have some relevance to The Sound? I kind of got that idea.....anyway, here it is, I'll be checking this out later as Fabio NEVER steers me wrong.......thanks to Fabio and I hope we all enjoy!

ADRIAN BORLAND - 1997 - 5:00 AM

--------------------------------------------------
01 Stray Bullets.mp3
02 Dangerous Stars.mp3
03 Vampiric.mp3
04 Baby Moon.mp3
05 City Speed.mp3
06 Kissing In The Dark.mp3
07 I'm Your Freedom.mp3
08 The Spinning Room.mp3
09 Redemption's Knees.mp3
10 Between Buildings.mp3
11 Over The Under.mp3
12 Before The Day Begins.mp3                                                                              

2 comments:

  1. Scott, Adrian was THE SOUND's lead singer. Borland took his own life in 1999, at the age of 41. This album was the last released while he was alive (other posthumous releases followed). It was produced by Tim Smith of Cardiacs.

    ReplyDelete