Search This Blog

Thursday, February 23, 2017

Black Doldrums

Inline image 1Here is another Fabio submittal, and he raves about this one.......here is his email:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Shogazey/Stonery-Psych.... I Always search ,taste, sample new music... once in a while I found an album that make me stop... playing it with my various setup and thinking of stopping the search... naturally the day after i'm again downloading various shit... But THIS IS THE ALBUM bro.
Please give it a robust listen!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I listened. Fine album.......the trippy/shoe-gazey stuff I've been liking of late....rock n roll baby!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



   1.
 09:27

2.
 04:08

3.
 09:10

4.

5.
 02:59

6.
 05:06

7.

8.

9.
 07:24



No comments:

Post a Comment