Search This Blog

Saturday, February 25, 2017

Distillers The Fucking Extreme Live

Looooove me some Brody Dahl and the Distillers, have posted their screeching punk rock a couple times
before (again, want them re-upped? ya gotta ASK first!).....this is a fab collection of live tracks, "The Fucking Extreme Live", and indeed, it IS extreme......crazy-ass psychopunk, this is a tremendous mind fuck, and besides, Brody recently accepted my marriage proposal!

THE FUCKING EXTREME LIVE-01 Intro/02 Drain the Blood/03 Die on a Rope/04 Beat Your Heart Out/05 I Am A Revenant/06 The Gallow Is God/07 Dismantle Me/08 Hall of Mirrors/09 City of Angels/10 Love is paranoid/11 No Love Lost/12 The Hunger/13 Coral Fang

LOVE YA BRODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. http://www92.zippyshare.com/v/y6W5J4TU/file.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish Brody would have continued with this band. I am not a fan of your music after this. Looking forward to listening to this. If you have not heard the Interrupters yet, check them out. Same style female vocals but with a 2 tone ska sound.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really liked the album Brody did as "spinnerette"

      Delete
  3. I had never heard of her before I picked up Spinnerette. Quite like it. Found out about Distillers b ut haven't got round to checkin' 'em out.

    ReplyDelete