Search This Blog

Monday, June 6, 2016

An Anonymous Track Contributed

Here's the email I recieved on this one in it's entirety....
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "Another NEW release": 

Hi scott, since you knowMUSIC what do you think of this. ? any good? http://www98.zippyshare.com/v/tMy4c2U0/file.html 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well. I wish the contributor would have included the band name......or the song name......or where they got the idea that I "know music".......BUT this track is pretty fair (badly recorded, but the music/vocals sure rock)....it's about 20 minutes long, lots of time/tempo shifts and plenty of loud guitar. In another email, "Anonymous" stated that this waw from one of the bands he plays in just wanted to see what I/we think, I'd invite everyone to check it out and encourage them, it really would be pretty good if the sound were cleaned up a bit.

Love contributions like this, too, but you'd be ahead should you post the band name or song title. Anyway, pretty good, let's see what others think!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Late edit, this is from Steve, the drummer for the band Freedom's End. They are a garage band from somewhere whom have never played on stage.He says he has more stuff to send, if I want. Many blogs would not welcome them, but THIS ONE does, I wish every fucking garage band in the country would send me tapes.......THAT'S real rock n roll, 
I'll listen to some drunked up twenty year olds over some crap like Hoobastank or some shit anytime!

3 comments:

  1. my name is steve, Im the drummer band is FREEDOMS END. yeah it was recorded on a mere tape recorder a shit one. at that. thanks. I thought it was good but wanted a opinion. dude all these great posts man, you know music better than anyone in my opinion thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a two man band two me on drums and vocals, and other recordings. I can send you them too if you like.? were a garage band , never played live at all

    ReplyDelete
  3. all takes were made up on the spot no rehearsels 1 take only, I never played any of these songs but only 1 time each

    ReplyDelete