Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 7, 2016

An Excellent Studboy submission

Studboy has been coming through of late with some good stuff, this one is of serious interest to me, first of all, it goes along with yesterday's Black Sabbath tribute, and, more importantly, it is performed by Melissa Auf der Maur, who has always ben ONE SEXY GODDESS-type (I posted her solo efforts long ago).... never heard this, BUT Melissa Auf der Maur performing Black Sabbath covers? Well, we can hardly go wrong with THAT can we?

Again, let me state how much I love ALL my guest submitters, YOU are the reasons this blog is "what it is"......

https://mega.nz/#!2ggFwaqY!DtoTENUrBaUouU_B54ptFjFpgM3tcfWVH1XhBc96DEA

Live in Los Angeles Hand of Doom

Iron Intro
2Hand Of Doom
3Fairies Wear Boots
4War Pigs
5Paranoid
6The Mob Rules
7Changes
8Black Sabbath

1 comment:

  1. This is all very good but when the guest vocalist comes out to sing "Mob Rules"--well that's a very powerful and exciting vocal

    ReplyDelete