Search This Blog

Saturday, June 18, 2016

The Swamp Babies

Wish I had a bit more (helpers?) but all I have from the Swamp Babies is this sole EP, "Music Fro Scumbags"......not a reason to miss it though, there is some slamming Stooges style guitar noise on here, as well as modern grunge/post grunge sounds.....this is noisy, abrasive, toxic shit, so you should love it as I do.....as for the band, pretty hard to get information on them, I know they have a few more discs I hope someone may help with....till then, this EP is fairly kickass....

MUSIC FOR SCUMBAGS-01 Highway Hooker/02 jive Ass Broad/03 Raisin Hell/04 Ride/05 Slavehead/06 Watcha Gonna Do/07 I Hate You/08 Beyond love/09 One Silver Dollar/10 I Am a Dog/11 Hypnotic

Again, see whatcha think, and perhaps someone out there has one or two of their OTERH discs to share with us.....pretty good shit, really!

1 comment: