Search This Blog

Thursday, June 30, 2016

Can't Get Enough of Sleater Kinney?

(Jonder:  one more for today from Big Scott's inbox.  This is one of his favorite bands, and another welcome share from Mr. Milner!)

Here's three boots I think you may dig: a Sleater-Kinney set from Austin last year (I think it's the Austin City Limits gig? Not 100% sure), a set by Corin Tucker's band from 2012 (a great record, I can't recommend picking up a copy enough if you haven't heard it!) and finally, a set from Janet Weiss' long-running band Quasi from 2010, when it was still a trio. 





3 comments:

  1. SLEATER KINNEY 2015: www36.zippyshare.com/v/3IXuCO1j/file.html

    CORIN TUCKER BAND 2012: www36.zippyshare.com/v/7JjS9iHm/file.html

    QUASI 2010: www36.zippyshare.com/v/bZWN7zpz/file.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new pic at the top of the site!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you think so! I made it, but I meant to send it to Scott first to get his OK on it. I thought I was taking the existing picture down temporarily...

    I guess I was drunk on power. I plead temporary Iggsanity. Maybe someone with better graphic design skills can create something for the blog.

    ReplyDelete