Search This Blog

Saturday, June 18, 2016

The Doors Part 16 (Of Many)

Here comes the next portion of the enormous Doors torrent which I have vowed to get entirely posted in my lifetime........did you check out that Doors/Blondie mashup earlier? myself I thought it was pretty fucking cool, provided one has a sense of humor. Anyway, tonight we'll present a Pittsburgh show, 5/2/1970 (the day after I turned EIGHT!)......single disc, pretty standard Doors set list, nothing unusual, but decent quality and if your a TOTAL Doors freak, you'll need this one as well (This series may REDUCE the total number of "Total Doors" freaks that we have on the planet!)

PITTSBURGH 5/2/70-01 Back Door man/02 Love Hides/03 Five to One/04 Roadhouse Blues/05 Mystery Train/06 Away In India/07 Crossroads Blues/08 Universal Mind/09 Someday Soon/10 When the Music's Over/11 Break on Through/12 Push Push/13 Soft Parade Vamp/14 Tonight You're In For a Special/15 Close to You/16 Light My Fire


1 comment: