Search This Blog

Thursday, January 19, 2017

Ramoneskidz- A Russian Tribute to the Ramones

And while we're dealing with silly tributes, here's another of the several Ramones/comedy albums ("Ramounz", "Gabba", etc) that have dotted the landscape......no way in hell I can replicate the Russian alphabet on my computer, HOPING I can copy/paste the track list, let me see......yep, seems to have worked, see below, if you can read Russian you are officially in fat city!


1–В БегаDo You Remember Rock'n'Roll Radio?
2–Dante.KomaHavana Affair
3–Все СтволыThe Job That Ate My Brain
4–СупермаркетQuestioningly
5–P.P.SkaThe KKK Took My Baby Away
6–Banana GangSomebody Put Something In My Drink
7–I Am BadThe Crusher
8–Вышка!*R.A.M.O.N.E.S.
9–Коллекция ДнейСмертельный Яд (Poison Heart)
10–RamonakidsI Won't Let It Happen
11–Коко БрайсMain Man
12–Ляпис ТрубецкойI Wanna Be Your Boyfriend
13–Александр Тон и КомпанияShe Talks To Rainbows
14–Нулевая ПозицияGot Alot To Say
15–RossomahaarCretin Family
16–ПупсыStrength To Endure
17–The Wanted (6)Chasing The Night
18–Susan & The SurftonesChinese Rock
19–Витамин РостаRock ’n’ Roll High School
20–КускиMy Brain Is Hanging Upside Down (Bonzo Goes To Bitburg)
21–Туалета НетPinhead
22–КабзонRockaway Beach
23–Литр в ЧасPsycho Therapy
24–Тени СвободыI Wanna Be Your Boyfriend
25–17 ОборотовI Don't Care
26–ФигиWe Want The Airwaves
27–С.П.А.Outsider
28–ШлюзSheena Is A Punk Rocker
29–Тараканы!I Believe In Miracles



2 comments: