Search This Blog

Sunday, May 15, 2016

A Sewergrooves submission

(Scott) As I said the other day, I would really like to hear the other Sewergrooves albums, the two I posted
are so fab......so comes a reader named "maggothead" (yep), with a copy of one of the missing discs, "Revelation Time".....haven't heard it yet, I hope it matches the rest of the wild rocking stuff I already posted!

REVELATION TIME-01 Five More Times/02 It's a Revolution/03 North By..../04 Wanna Be Your Man/05 Anything For You/06 It's My Century/07 Let the Devil take Tomorrow/08 All I've Got to Say/09 The Jug/10 16 Thousand Satellites/11 Recall, Nothing At All/12 Ain't Coming Home/13 Hey Sister (I'm Out of Here

link in comments section

3 comments:

  1. http://www49.zippyshare.com/v/mqOpAgGU FILE.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. No funciona. De todas formas, gracias y a seguir

    ReplyDelete
  3. No funciona. De todas formas, gracias y a seguir

    ReplyDelete