Search This Blog

Friday, May 6, 2016

The Star Spangles

Not that I ever knew a whole lot about these boys, but I will tell you that the "Bazooka!" album is a real fin-
scaler, some good glam/punk hard rock no roll. Comprised of vocalist Ian Wilson, guitarist Tommy Volume, bassist Nick Price, and drummer Joey Valentine, these guys cranked out the absolute  JAMS in the early 00's, This gem ("Bazooka!") came around in 2003, I guess there was a follow up I didn't hear, but this here thing rocks hard. Not a lot to say about it, underappreciated, for certain, and a great melding of punk/glam....check this it is WAY worth your time.

BAZOOKA!-01 I live For Speed/02 Which One of the Two of Us Is Gonna Burn the House Down?/03 Angela/04 I Don't Wanna Be Crazy Anymor.05 Stay away From Me/06 LA/07 Science Fiction/Science Fact/08 In Love Again/09 Stain Glass Shoes/10 The Party/11 I Feel So Good/12 Come Away With Me/13 The Sins of the Family Fall on the Daughter

Don't miss this minor gem!

1 comment: