Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Unsanitary Napkin

OK, John N sent me this one a while back, a 2016 cassette release....I was unfamiliar, but, of course, fell big for the band's name, thusly the inclusion here. According to their page: "mixed and recorded at Scumbag College, Wellington, Aeotearoa. Works for me.......We strive for variety above all else, this IS worth a listen, some hardcore feminist punk, ala maybe a very sloppy Le Tigre? Gotta love submisions like this, wish I got a ton more of them.

UNSANITARY NAPKIN CASSETTE-01 Feminine Odour/02 Chode Crystal/03 The Balls/04 Blissful Myth/05 Keyhole/06 Scripted Fist

Obviously a newer release, I'm hoping not to have any issues with this one, but if there is a problem, let me know and I'll remove it. Otherwise, I hope the band gets a bit of exposure, they deserve it!

3 comments:

  1. http://www34.zippyshare.com/v/n1DfO4fo/file.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely love the cover a rainbow shining from a winged vagina to blow trump's mind/blow his brains out. I'm surprised you didn't comment on the cover, big scott.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pretty much speaks for itself dont ya think kev?

      Delete