Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Dead Horse One, Redux (kinda)

I was digging up on the other fab Dead Horse One album ("Season of the Mist") that I had completely
forgotten that John N had previously submitted their previous work, "Without Love We Parrish" and the EP "Heavenly Choir of Jet Engines".....well, as much as I enjoyed the new release, I decided to check these ones out STAT, the LP "Without Love...." is what I am listening to at the moment, sounds great, the kind of stuff I really like......trippy, dreamy, and yet, rocking.....as I've said a zillion times, I THINK that is where we (hard rock lovers) are going in the mid-late 2010's......I could be full of shit, but it sounds like the ultimate in  ultra-hip rock music to me at least.......I guess we'll see, I couldn't count how many times I've been wrong, starting with getting out of bed most days.

I recommend these, they are quite good, and I thank the wonderful John N for them as always......I wish I would have been smart enough to do the whole thing as one post, but, hey, I'm Scott.......come visit me in the "Center for the Hopelessly Brain Dead" if you can......anyway, these are cool albums, EXACTLY the kind I go out of my way to plug around here, so here ya go......and PLEASE let me know what you think of all this stuff, I know I post a lot of stuff you might not already know, but, well.......that's kinda what I set out to do, sometimes........

WITHOUT LOVE WE PARRISH-01 Hopper/02 I Love My Man/03 Raven/04 By My Side/05 Never Be Your Lover/06 Undone/07 Blackwood/08 Teen/09 Wicker/10 Gaze

HEAVENLY CHOIR OF JET ENGINES-01 Alone/02 He Goes Down/03 To Pretend/04 Cruel Winter

1 comment:

  1. heavenly
    http://www26.zippyshare.com/v/XsBv3BYl/file.html

    without
    http://www114.zippyshare.com/v/Ub1LY0NI/file.html

    ReplyDelete