Search This Blog

Friday, November 11, 2016

Gonn

Gonn, from Keokuk Iowa, turned out some damned good garage rock in the later 60's.....a few of their tracks appeared HERE recently, on the "Garage-Fuzz" series post......this set contains what I would guess to be a pretty comprehensive look at their work, this is likely nearly complete....and who, oh who, would send us such a compilation? Of course John N, who I appreciate almost as much as I appreciate Drew Barrymore (sorry, geez, I couldn't even TYPE that without laughing).......ok, ok.....Drew is more important to me, as my religious beliefs are centered around her, but John N is appreciated as well! This guy comes through literally more links than I ever thought it would be possible for any human to come up with, and he does it on a regular, damn near daily, basis........of course, given the option, I'm gonna have to go with Drew, but no question John N means a hell of a lot to me as well......in all seriousness, thank you John N, for ALL you do, and my man, you do A LOT.

This set includes most of their stuff, as far as I can tell, as well as a 1990 reunion concert  (tracks 16-22, recorded 8/17/90 in Keokuk Iowa)

GONN-FRENZOLOGY-1966-67 ALONG THE MISSISSIPPI-01 Don't Need Your Lovin'/02 Death of an Angel/03 You Can't Judge a Book By the Cover/04 Signed DC/05 Doin' Me In/06 Sometimes Good Guys Don't Wear White/07 I Need You/08 Blackout of Gretley/09 Pain in My Heart/10 In the Midnight Hour/11 You Really Got Me/12 Come With Me (to the Stars)/13 You're Lookin Fine/14 Hey Joe/15 Doin' Me In/16 Intro (live)/17 You Can't Judge a Book By the Cover (live)/18 I Don't Need our Lovin (live)'/19 Come With Me to the Stars)/20 Doin' Me In (live)/21 Oh Yeah (live)/22 Blackout of Gretley/23 I'll Feel a Whole Lot Better/24 It Ain't Me Babe/25 Need You (mono)


3 comments:

  1. http://www81.zippyshare.com/v/nAtsNNwl/file.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hei Scott, a fellow worshipper of the Goddess-Incarnate, the Avatar Drew Barrimore? I bow down before her too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhhhhh HELLLLL YESSSSS......Drew is the world's baddest bitch......one of those on whom I'd literally chew the crotch out of her jeans just to get to my reward

      Delete