Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 8, 2016

This one band played a show in Cuba

(scott)-Jon S sends me a show from this one band, if I thought their name was relevant I'd identify them by name, but likely you have never heard of them......you should check them out though, they have a lot of potential.......some really good songs on here, "Tumbling Dice", "Jumping Jack Flash", "Gimme Shelter"......these are good songs, really, you should check them out! How this one band didn't hit it big, I'll never know, but what are you gonna do? Anyway, you know I like the obscure stuff, and this one band should be world famous, but ya just never know. I know I will be looking for more stuff from this one band, and maybe you will be too once you hear them!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
01 Jumpin' Jack Flash/02 It's Only Rock 'N' Roll (But I Like It)/03 Tumbling Dice/04 Out of Control/05 All Down the Line/06 Angie/07 Paint It Black/08 Honky Tonk Woman/09 You Got the Silver/10 Before They Make Me Run/11 Midnight Rambler/12 Miss You/13 Gimme Shelter/14 Start Me Up/15 Sympathy for the Devil/16 Brown Sugar/17 You Can't Always Get What You Want/18 (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction

http://www21.zippyshare.com/v/9KrRq1Fi/file.html


By the way, if you are interested in hearing this one band, you may (to be safe) want to act quickly, just in case.

No comments:

Post a Comment