Search This Blog

Monday, December 19, 2016

A Good Christmas comp

I've got a few Christmas comps I need to get up this week, or they will be fairly redundant after
that......several punk/Xmas comps so far, here's a lovely comp from John N, featuring the fine vocals of Ella Fitzgerald and Louis Armstrong......two finer vocalists could hardly be imagined, particularly for this type of music........if you find it unusual to see Ella F and Louis A here, remember......all about the variety, and really, I think this is one of the better Christmas comps I've heard......I have a few more yet, both of the standard and more novelty variety......and, I'll get em all, so if you guys have any OTHER faves of the holiday variety, send em in......but this one? it's for serious lovers of beautiful Christmas vocalizing!

2 comments: