Search This Blog

Monday, December 19, 2016

Last of Lewdd's Christmas comps

While I'm at it, may as well throw ya another Christmas album, the last of Lewdd's creations, this one with
music from the year that was 2016......this is the third time we've heard from Lewdd today, along with the "Middle Finger" comp and another batch of Clash boots.......Lewdd is another of the many great contributors here, and I thank him sincerely all he does, along with the rest of the team.......Merry christmas Lewdd, if I never even hear from you in 2017, you have likely already sent me enough material for a year or better, thanks for your work!

01 Lowbrow - Jingle Bells, Batman Smells
02 Angry Snowmans - Gingerbread Home
03 Angry Snowmans - Sleigh Ride
04 Missile Toads - Christmas Party Tonight!
05 Missile Toads - Hurry Up Santa
06 Jingle Punx - Feliz Navidad
07 Jingle Punx - Blue Christmas
08 Bit Nipply
09 Old Firm Casuals - Father Christmas
10 UK Subs - Hey Santa
11 Wonder Beers - Let's Get Pissed at Christmas
12 Showcase Showdown - Merry Christmas, I Fucked Your Snowman
13 Vice Squad - Run Run Rudolph
14 Braindance - Santa the Pervert
15 Barbed Wire - The Christmas Song
16 Hap Hap Happiest Christmas
17 Dwarves - Drinking Up Christmas
18 Bollweevils - White Christmas
19 Fenix TX - Feliz Navidad
20 Pennywise - Merry Christmas
21 NOFX - Xmas Has Been X'ed
22 Rancid - Xmas Eve (She Got Up and Left Me)
23 Face to Face - Merry Xmas
24 MxPx - So This Is Christmas
25 Celkilt - Jingle Bells
26 Bowling for Soup - I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus
27 Drown the Witness - Jingle Bells
28 Pointed Sticks - Xmastime Again
29 Cheap Trick - I Want You for Christmas
30 Relient K - I'm Getting Nuttin' for Christmas
31 All Time Low - Merry Christmas, Kiss My Ass
32 Weezer - We Wish You a Merry Christmas
33 Reed Wolcott - I'm Working Retail for Christmas






1 comment: