Search This Blog

Friday, December 16, 2016

Chook Race

(scott) Not one that is familiar to old Scott, but I trust the judgement of John N (and the rest of the team) to
send quality material.......John N describes this as "A garage-y, guitar pop band from Melbourne", sounds good enough that I'm gonna post it, and I haven't even carpet bombed this one yet......however, this blog is about new/different, old/different stuff, FAR more about the contributors than myself, and I will listen to this tonight, and offer my opinion......for now, be grateful that John N continues to send magnificent music our way......I'm betting on this to be another winner!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2012 Medecine 7"-01 Medicine/02 Pop Song/03 Playground

2014 About Time-01 Dentists..../02 Time/03 Always On Time/04 Clever/05 Outbound/06 Good For Me/07 (Just Can't) Relax/08 Everyday/09 Figure It Out/10 Tables Turned

2016-01 Around the House-0 1Hard to Clean/02 Sometimes/03 Eggshells/04 Lost the Ghost /05 At Your Door/06 Pink and Grey/07 Sorry/08 Pictures of You/09 Sun In Eyes/10 Start Anew

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, then....while I was upping these I gave a carpet bomb listen to these, pretty damn good, reminds me
somewhat of UK power-pop/jangle rock ca. 1985 or so....good enough? this is good enough stuff, you guys should enjoy it, and yet ANOTHER John N submission to this blog, Thanks John N, you are a GOD SEND! As I've requested both publicly AND privately, PLEASE never leave me, goes for ALL my contributors, I love you ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. medecine
    http://www87.zippyshare.com/v/vZDj9Y7R/file.html

    about
    http://www108.zippyshare.com/v/ZGOBqENF/file.html

    around
    http://www11.zippyshare.com/v/GjejdTsh/file.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Scott, really fine band. I never heard about it. And i love poppy stuff like this. Big thanks to you and John N. And an x-tra THANX to you for your kind words in the reader list. Enjoy your day
    Frank

    ReplyDelete
  3. Teeth Night Guard is selling precise fitting and highest quality customized teeth guards.

    ReplyDelete