Search This Blog

Friday, December 9, 2016

A Very Lewdd Christmas, Part 3

Why not another of Lewdd's Christmas/punk comps....this one featuring the year 2012, and this (IMHO) is
the best one yet.....some fab stuff on here, but, hell you can all read the track list.......FAB and FAB!

01 Chevy Chase - Merry Christmas
02 Dropkick Murphys - The Season's Upon Us
03 88 Fingers Louie - All I Want for Christmas
04 MXPX - Christmas Day
05 Mr Irish Bastard - Christmas in Hell
06 Yobs - Christmas in Jail
07 Vandals - C-H-R-I-S-T-M-A-S
08 New Found Glory - Ex Miss
09 Bloodsausage - Fuck Christmas, Fuck Santa, Fuck You
10 Bad Religion - Fuck Christmas
11 Blink 182 - Happy Holidays, You Bastard
12 Vice Squad - I Wish It Could Be Christmas Everyday
13 Blink 182 - I Won't Be Home for Christmas
14 Huntingtons - It's Always Christmas at My House
15 Nerf Herder - I've Got a Boner for Christmas
16 Rise Against - Making Christmas
17 Ramones - Merry Christmas
18 Mr T Experience - Merry Fucking Christmas
19 Simple Plan - My Christmas List
20 Pork Dukes - My Mother Gave Me a Gun for Christmas
21 Prozacs - No Christmas This Year
22 Vandals - Oi To The World!
23 Impact - Punk Christmas
24 Barbecuties - Rock n Roll Christmas Party
25 Angry Snowmans - Rudolph's Got a Problem
26 Angry Snowmans - Somebody's Gonna Get Their Halls Decked in Tonight
27 Vandals - Thanx for Nothing
28 Gonads - The Greatest Cockney Christmas
29 Mighty Mighty Bosstones - This Time of Year
30 Jingle Punx - Up on the House Top
31 Angry Snowmans - Wasted Elf

1 comment: