Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Echolust

(scott) a new (2016) submission from John N, I am not really terribly familiar with Echolust, but I am listning right now, and I do approve!.......the very trippy, noisy, shoegaze rock that I champion so much, another volume of that great stuff........here's a brief summary that was sent along with the link
www.post-punk.com
Shoegazers hailing from Long Beach California, Echolust— have released their debut LP following the release of a clutch of singles this past year such as Zombie ...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway, I'm digging it, again, to ME, THIS is the sound of ultra-hip modern day rock n roll in the 2010's.......fine stuff, I just love it like I loved the "stoner" stuff when it took off too....might be years before peeps appreciate this stuff, but at the end of the day, we will ALL be ahead of the curve..........fine album don't miss.

VELDISA-01 1799/02 Dark Hair Girl/03 Decor Blonde/04 For Least Resistance/05 Cherry Dancer/06 Lotus/07 Electric/08 Zombie Birds/09 Velvet Holiday/10 Doublespeak/11 Veldisa/12 This Blurry Kill

1 comment: