Search This Blog

Friday, December 9, 2016

Some John Lee Hooker, from John N

I think I may have done a JL Hooker post before, not certain, but if I receive something like this in my email, I'm posting it....something of a sorta-like kinda companion piece to the Muddy Waters stuff posted the other day, this is (like Muddy was) a submisssion to this blog from the galaxy's no.1 link sharer, John N, and I DO NOT mean that in any way other than with full respect......that guy has sent me a MOUNTAIN of stuff, and all I have to do is post it, I hope he NEVER quits, he sends such incredible stuff....so, let's see what we got today......

THE FOLK LORE OF JOHN LEE HOOKER/FOLK BLUES-01 Tupelo/02 I'm Mad Again/03 I'm Going Upstairs/04 Want Ad Blues/05 Five Long Years/06 I Like To See You Walk/07 The Hobo/08 Hard Headed Woman/09 Wednesday Evening Blues/10 Take Me As I Am/11 My First Wife Left Me/12 You're Looking Good Tonight/13 Baby I'm Gonna Miss You/14 Half a Stranger/15 Shake Holler and Run/16 Down Child/17 Gonna Boogie/18 Bad Boy/19 Rock House Boogie/20 Let's talk It Over/21 Baby You Ain't No Good/22 Lookin For a Woman/23 Devil's Jump/24 Run On/25 You've Taken My Woman/26 Rosie Mae

1 comment:

  1. part 1
    http://www111.zippyshare.com/v/vPWhE3Tu/file.html

    part 2
    http://www99.zippyshare.com/v/kjNa3fOr/file.html

    ReplyDelete