Search This Blog

Thursday, December 1, 2016

A very Lewwd Christmas Part 1

(scott) It's that time of year again, God help us, when Christmas music permeates the airpores......I've put up
several Christmas comps before, and so have many other team members......Lewdd just recently sent me a batch of ones he created, and I'm going to present all of them to you between now and the big day......this first one he created in 2003, lot of variety here and looks like a fab comp......there will be quite a few more in this series, but this seems like as good a time as any, to ask....PLEASE send in ROCKING Christmas albums, some unusual ones? I have a few, but I've already posted them more than once, and I'd MUCH rather see some other folks with some creative efforts.......so, as always, if you can, send them to my email (csgmiller@sbcglobal.net), and God bless us, EVERY ONE! Whatever, just casting my line to the waters, and seeing what might come back......meanwhile, looking forward to the Lewdd series, and you will like it too, lotsa crazy ass shit on these, not joking......I'll put up the next part over the
weekend......

LEWDD CHRISTMAS 2003

01 Merry Christmas, Kiss My Ass
02 Ravers - Punk Rock Christmas
03 Bad Religion - Silent Night
04 Dickies - Silent Night
05 Judge Dread - Jingle Bells
06 Mojo Nixon - Christmas Christmas
07 TVTV$ - Daddy Drank Our Xmas Money
08 The Yobs - Silver Bells
09 Pennywise - Christmas in Hell
10 The Humpers - Run Run Rudolph
11 Fear - Another Christmas Beer
12 The Greedies - A Merry Jingle
13 Frantic Flintstones - Santa Bring My Baby Back
14 Bad Manners - Christmas Time Again
15 The Business - Step into Christmas
16 Bad Religion - First Noel
17 Dag Nasty - Merry Christmas Baby
18 Less Than Jake - I'm Gtting Nuttin for Christmas
19 Nerf Herder - I've Got a Boner for Christmas
20 Where's the Tylenol?
21 The Yobs - Christmas Eve in the Boozer
22 Sloppy Seconds - Hooray for Santa Claus
23 Gonads - White Christmas
24 The Yobs - 12 Days of Christmas
25 Blink 182 - Happy Holidays, You Bastard!
26 Fear - Fuck Christmas
27 The Yobs - Yo Santa
28 Bad Religion - Joy to the World
29 Ramones - Merry Christmas (I Don't Want to Fight Tonight)
30 The Yobs - Another Christmas
31 4-Skins - Merry Christmas Everybody
32 Less Than Jake - Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer
33 The Yobs - We Wish You a Merry Christmas
34 Shitter Was Full




gotta bout a million Santa girls in my stash as well, hopefully I get enough musical submissions that I can spend my time focusing on these extreme Goddesses!

1 comment: