Search This Blog

Friday, December 23, 2016

Another holiday submission

(scott)-I can't imagine what this sounds like (haven't listened yet), but in my sadistic state of mind, I have to do this, and, hell, maybe it's good.....Billy Idol, of all people, released this "Happy Holidays" collection on 2006...I must have missed this one, that's all I can say, but this was submitted by John N, for which I thank him, and, hell, like I said, maybe it's great......also, unless anyone has a last-minute Christmas comp to send me (that would be great), I think this is the last of the Christmas stuff I have for ya this year......but for now, groove to Billy Idol (can't stop laughing, to be honest) sing "Frosty the Snowman" and other standards.....life takes some strange twists at time.....

  1. "Frosty The Snowman" – 2:28 (Walter "Jack" Rollins, Steve Nelson)
  2. "Silver Bells" – 2:43 (Jay Livingston, Ray Evans)
  3. "Happy Holiday" – 2:04
  4. "Merry Christmas Baby" – 4:09 (Johnny Moore; Lou Baxter)
  5. "White Christmas" – 2:34 (Irving Berlin)
  6. "Here Comes Santa Claus" – 2:02 (Gene Autry, Oakley Haldeman)
  7. "God Rest Ye, Merry Gentlemen" – 2:58 (Traditional)
  8. "Santa Claus Is Back In Town" – 3:22 (Jerry LeiberMike Stoller)
  9. "Let It Snow" – 2:29 (Sammy CahnJule Styne)
  10. "Winter Wonderland" – 2:21 (Felix Bernard, Richard B. Smith)
  11. "Run Rudolph Run" – 3:03 (Johnny Marks, Marvin Brodie)
  12. "Blue Christmas" – 2:28 (Bill Hayes; Jay Johnson)
  13. "Jingle Bell Rock" – 2:04 (Jim Boothe; Joe Beal)
  14. "Christmas Love" – 4:01
  15. "O Christmas Tree" – 4:33 (Melchior Franck)
  16. "Silent Night" – 2:19 (Franz Xaver GruberJoseph Mohr)
  17. "Auld Lang Syne" – 1:21 (Robert Burns)[1]

7 comments:

  1. http://www54.zippyshare.com/v/gxXIfndz/file.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2 of the tracks were on one of my xmas mixes...it is an interesting CD. I will leave it at that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looks like the link is broken ... can you fix it ? Merry Xmas !

      Delete
    2. http://www21.zippyshare.com/v/2utFqksT/file.html

      Delete
  3. Hello Scott,
    million of thanks for the lot of work you doing here to bring us fine music.
    Like your blog very much and I'm coming nearly every day here to see the news.
    I wish you Merry Christmas and a happy wonderful next year.
    Nice greetings form Germwany.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy christmas scott and all your team.thanks for the music.keep rockin.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ho ho ho Scott, wish you a Merry Christmas and second that what Max Moriz said: million thanks for your work!
    Cheers
    Frank

    ReplyDelete