Search This Blog

Friday, December 2, 2016

Crocodiles

A submission from John N that I've had here for a while, been meaning to get this up, it's pretty fair.....I'm not especially familiar with Crocodiles, apparently they are a duo from the San Diego area, and this is their sixth (!) album.....kind of dreamy alt-pop, this album is pretty good (listening now), some sort-of retro electronic beats, trippy vocals/lyrics......I like it. Merits further investigation, I think.

DREAMLESS-01 Telepathic Lover/02 Maximum Penetration/03 Welcome to Hell/04 I'm Sick/05 Go Now/06 Alita/07 Jumping on Angels/08 Time to Kill/09 Jailbird/10 Not Even In Your Dreams

This is a good one, I do recommend it.........

3 comments:

  1. http://www81.zippyshare.com/v/ZJsbS6ec/file.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. FreedomPop is UK's #1 COMPLETELY FREE mobile phone provider.

    With voice, text and data plans costing you £0.00/month (100% FREE).

    ReplyDelete