Search This Blog

Thursday, December 15, 2016

This One Band Has a New Studio Effort

John N is the king of obscure bands like this, they kind of remind me of a band that Jon S sent me a couple live recordings of a while back.......this one sounds like some foreign guys, maybe kind of older, their sound is pretty familiar,but as for their name, well, what's in a name? I'll tell you this though, sometimes I say snatch up these "unknown" combos QUICKLY, and I mean so double in THIS case. The album is titled, well, I can't find the album title either, but I hope none of you fine folks are blue today, or lonesome either.....but if ya are, here's an album by an unknown band to maybe perk up your spirits........besides, they gather no moss, right?

UNKNOWN ALBUM TITLE-01  ‘Just Your Fool’, ‘Commit A Crime’, ‘Blue And Lonesome’, ‘All Of Your Love’, ‘I Gotta Go’, ‘Everybody Knows About My Good Thing’, ‘Ride ‘Em On Down’, ‘Hate To See You Go’, ‘Hoo Doo Blues’, ‘Little Rain’, ‘Just Like I Treat You’, ‘I Can’tQUIT You 

1 comment:

  1. http://www82.zippyshare.com/v/r4KRj07Z/file.html

    hurry, hurry, quick quick

    ReplyDelete