Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Zigzagwanderer has Garbage bootlegs!

(scott) Last time he sent me stuff I was so thrilled about it, I accidentally called him "Lewdd", who is, of
course, another longtime contributor, I blame senility, drug abuse, and just plain old intellectual inferiority.......at least old Zigzag was cool about it, because, this is a treat.....Garbage has always been one of those bands that I like a lot, but have been able to find VERY few quality boots from......hopefully, these hit the spot, if not, Shirley Manson should have to come to my home and explain to me exactly why not (allow a couple hours Baby).........thanks a ton to Zigzagwanderer, REALLY looking forward to these.......like I said before, imo one of the most underappreciated alt bands of the '00's......
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All I have ;
Tracklists ;

Garbage 
Live Trash 
Dusseldorf Easter Festival
April 7th. 1996  TRACKS 1 - 11]
Live in Leeds
April 9th. 1996 [Tracks 12 - 14]

01 . Intro / Queer
02 . Fix Me Now .
03 . Not My Idea .
04 . Dog New Tricks .
05 . My Lovers Box .
06 . Milk .
07 . Supervixen .
08 . StupidGIRL .
09 . Trip My Wire .
10 . Happy Only When It Rains .
11 . Vow .
12 . Supervixen #
13 . Fix Me Now #
14 . Milk #

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Garbage 
Westwood One In Concert 

Live At Reading Festival 1996 

01 . Intro Spots .
02 . Doug Podell Intro .
03 . Queer .
04 . Fix Me Now .
05 . Doug Podell Outro .
06 . Commercial #1
07 . Commercial #2
08 . Commercial #3
09 . Doug Podell Intro #2
10 . Milk .
11 . Supervixen .
12 . StupidGIRL .
13 . Doug Podell Outro #2
14 . Commercial #4
15 . Commercial #5
16 . Commercial #6
17 . Doug Podell Intro #3
18 . Vow .
19 . Kick My Ass .
20 . Only Happy When It Rains .
21 . Doug Poddel Outro #3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Garbage 
Litter From America
Live At The Melkweg
Amsterdam
November 25th. 1995 

01 . Stupid Girl .
02 . My Lovers Box .
03 . As Heaven Is Wide .
04 . Queer .
05 . Subhuman .
06 . A Stroke Of Luck .
07 . Fix Me Now .
08 . Trip My Wire .
09 . Only Happy When It Rains .
10 . Not My Idea .
11 . Vow .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Links ;

Garbage - Reading Festival 1996.7z
http://www17.zippyshare.com/v/17qbLfj0/file.html

Garbage - Live Trash.7z
http://www116.zippyshare.com/v/FqD0UTBB/file.html

Litter From America.7z
http://www18.zippyshare.com/v/QJHfptA9/file.html

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I think I am in love with Shirley Manson.......if Nikki Corvette and Liz Phair don't start treating me better, I may have to make a move!

2 comments:

  1. hello, believe this is my 3rd blurb, and i am frustrated. regular visitor to your blog and i have left positive comments previously. can you do a repost of shaggs 2 on 1 cd please? your link from before is dead. i have philosophy but would love to hear second album thank you r. keith noble

    ReplyDelete
  2. IGeez dude it will be alright. Sorry, this time of year, I am pretty busy on my job (I will get laid off in December probably)....besides that I am in the middle of a divorce, and my only child Lives 3 hours away in his first year of college. Exactly how much importance do you expect me to dedicate to blog requests? Seriously....do you have a percentage in mind? Honestly, I love guest comments and requests, but as impolite as you seem to be, I will very likely not go out of my way to fill your request. If you wish to discuss it POLITELY, as I have posted MANY times my phone # is 937 206 9022. Call if you want, or don't, I don't care, but please don't expect me to make this blog the most important thing in my world.....your comments, requests, submissions, and. Shares will always be welcome here in the future as are everyone's


    Scott m

    ReplyDelete